UPDATE - 25TH SEPTEMBER 2020
Our number one priority and commitment has always been the safety and wellbeing of our customers and staff. Therefore, to ensure a COVID-Safe environment, entering the Club will be a little different.
ACCESS TO CLUB & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Due to limited facilities and number restrictions, access to the Club after 6pm is available to Members only, Members can however, sign in a limited number of guests prior to 9pm. After 9pm, guest entry with a member is at the managers discretion. Membership is still currently open for new Club membership.
Hornsby RSL Club Members will be required to present their membership card upon entry; second form of ID may also be required. Guests of Club Members will also need to present a form of ID upon entering the Club. As a condition of entry, Members and their guests will be required to sign in at Club. Following NSW Government regulations, we are required to record the names and contact details of all members, guests, staff, contractors and any other person that enters the Club, and to retain this information for 28 days for contact tracing purposes. For the avoidance of doubt, the details of any minors are not required to be recorded.
For your safety, mandatory temperature checks will be taking place upon entry for all patrons, as well as staff and contractors. Temperatues must be under 37.5 degrees celsius. Patrons will be asked if they are feeling unwell and those displaying symptoms will not be able to enter the venue. We will also be requesting that all patrons utilise the hand sanitisers available. We ask that when entering the Club you keep to the left and when leaving the Club, again please keep to your left. Staff will be available to direct patrons to the area in which they are visiting, to help disperse the crowd, reduce co-mingling in any areas, and encourage everyone to maintain a safe 1.5m distance from each other.
Please review the below conditions of entry and patron notice before visiting the Club to ensure you can comply with all restrcitions.
STAYING COVID SAFE
Highly visible CovidSAFE Marshals will be walking around our venue tasked with ensuring compliance of social distancing rules, answering questions and promoting good personal hygiene practices. Please follow our CovidSAFE Marshal’s instructions at all times as refusal to do so will result in being asked to leave the Club premises.
Additional cleaning and sanitising procedures will be in place in all areas of the Club, including in back of house areas that are utilised by staff. Hand sanitiser dispensers are available throughout the Club and we encourage all patrons to regularly utilise these for safety and comfort. Additionally, we encourage patrons to regularly wash their hands, in particular before and after eating, and after handling cash or visiting the bathroom. Frequently touched surfaces such as button panels, handrails and bathrooms will be a focus of these additional procedures. We ask that all patrons please follow the recommendations and procedure signage placed around the Club to ensure the safety of all.
Masks are mandatory for all staff to wear, and we are strongly advising patrons to also wear masks when visiting the Club.
- General Club Hours
- + Sunday - Tuesday: 9.30am - 12.00am midnight
- + Wednesday: 9.30am - 1.00am
- + Thursday: 9.30am - 2.00am
- + Friday - Saturday: 9.30am - 3.00am
- Please note the front foyer will close at the following times: Monday & Tuesday at 10.00pm, Wednesday at 11.00pm and Thursday at 12.00am midnight. After these times, please exit quietly via the rear foyer only.
- Grounded Cafe
- + Sunday - Wednesday: CLOSED
- + Thursday - Saturday: 9.30am - Late
Please note The Courtyard Cafe is open from 9.30am with limited Grounded Cafe menu on Sunday to Wednesday only.
- The Courtyard
- + Daily Lunch: 12.00pm - 2.30pm
- + Sunday - Thursday Dinner: 5.30pm - 9.00pm
- + Friday - Saturday Dinner: 5.30pm - 9.30pm
- Please note bookings under the current restrictions are limited to a maximum of 10 people. Limited bookings for The Courtyard can be made through The Fork.
- The Courtyard Dessert Bar & Cafe
- + Sunday - Wednesday: 9.30am - Late
- + Thursday - Saturday: 12.00am - 2.30pm | 5.00pm - Late
- The Showroom Restaurant
- + Operates on an as needed basis - Courtyard menu availble
- The Brew Bar & Lounge
- + Daily: 10.00am - Late
- Sports Bar & Lounge
- + CLOSED
- Please note that the Snooker Room, Table Tennis Room and playing of darts and pool tables will not be permitted until social distancing measures/cleaning and sanitising requirements from the Government are eased.
- Level One
- + Sunday - Wednesday: CLOSED
+ Thursday Bar: 5.00pm - Late
- + Friday - Saturday Bar: 12.00pm - Late
+ Thursday Kitchen: 5.30pm - Late
- + Friday - Saturday Kitchen: 12.00pm - 2.30pm | 5.30pm - Late
- Please note limited Sunday High Tea dates are available for bookings. Please visit https://hornsbyrsl.iwannaticket.com.au/ for more information.
- + Sunday - Wednesday: CLOSED
- The Attic
- School Holidays Hours (Saturday 26th September to Sunday 11th October)
- + Sunday - Thursday: 10.00am - 10:00pm
- + Friday - Saturday: 10:00am - 1:00am
- Regular Hours (Monday 12th October onwards)
- + Monday - Wednesday: CLOSED
- + Thursday: 4.00pm - 10.00pm
- + Friday: 4.00pm - 1.00am
- + Saturday: 10:00am - 1:00am
- + Sunday: 10:00am - 10:00pm
- Bookings for Ten Pin Bowling have been limited to a total of 10 guests, with no more than 5 guests per lane to ensure social distancing can be achieved.
- Please note all patrons must be seated while consuming alcohol.
The existing regulations and social distancing measures do not support the hosting of shows at the current time.
As a result of the difficulty in managing social distancing requirements, courtesy buses at Hornsby RSL Club will not be operating at this stage.
Functions and Events
Due to the limits on group booking numbers and reduced room capacities to help manage social distancing requirements, the booking of Functions and Meetings is currently unavailable. For customers with pre-existing bookings, please contact our Events Team on 9485 3222 or email email@example.com
- How long will the current restrictions apply?
The NSW Government has not advised how long these conditions will be required; however, they will be reviewed regularly in line with the broader COVID-19 situation and case numbers.
Who do I contact if I have a question?
We will continue to stay in touch with you via email with information also available on our website and social media. If you have any questions please contact us via our online enquiry form found here and we will respond to you as soon as possible.
We are happy to announce that our takeaway is now available! SImply order on the takeaway page of out website. Enjoy favourite items from The Courtyard and our Kekou Noodle and Dumpling Bar, wood fired pizzas from Level One, as well as a range of beverage options in the comfort of your own home!
Please join us in downloading the CovidSAFE app. Information is correct as at 25/09/2020.